Using wood for the flooring of your home is an ancient art. All the noble European residences were paved in precious wood, laid with mastery. The room where the King's Sun of France received was called "Parquet".
It is in France, especially in the majestic palace of Versailles, where you can admire precious Baroque floors with mosaic inlays.
The parquet wanted by Louis XIV is still among the most used and demanded in the world.
WHY CHOOSING OUR PARQUETS
- • Naturally, parquet once exposed to light and air begins an oxidation process that, depending on the wood surface, changes the colour intensity and makes the grain more homogeneous. If environmental conditions are not carefully evaluated ( heating and air conditioning) the wood can dramatically distort. Due to the fact that parquet is always a "live" material, you should rely on expert hands for the application and laying.
- • Our engineering technique has achieved unique levels: we work boards of up to 50 cm using wood from Asia, Africa, South America and Europe.
- We listen to our customers, their needs and always evaluate each project with utmost care.
- The wide range of shades proposed by Piccardi Living are available thanks to our continuous search for new finishes that are occasionally made entirely by hand.
- Our floors are suitable to be used with underfloor heating systems.